Chicken - 1
Onions - 4 (sliced)
Curd - 1 cup
Black Pepper - 8
Green Cardamom - 7
Cloves - 5
Cumin Seed - 1 teaspoon
Cinnamom - 2 small stick
Red Chilli - 1 tea spoon (or to taste)
Salt (to taste)
Ginger Paste - 1 teaspoon
Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves - 2 table spoon (chopped)
Mint Leaves - 2 table spoon (chopped)
- Crush together 8 black peppers, 5 green cardamom, 5 cloves, 1 teaspoon cumin Seed and 1 small stick cinnamon.
- Add salt, red chilli, ginger and garlic paste to the spice mix.
- Take 2 big onions, slice and fry them, then make a paste of the fried onions and mix 1 cup curd to it. Add to spice mix.
- Add fresh coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Take a baby chicken and marinate it in the above paste and leave for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- Again take 1-2 onions, slice and sauté till golden brown. Add 1 small stick cinnamon, 2 black cardamom to it.
- Add the marinated chicken mixture and bring to boil.
- Then cover and cook on low heat till chicken is properly done and oil separates out.