Butter - 150 gram
Dark chocolate - 150 gram
Milk chocolate - 50 gram
Digestive biscuits - 250 gram
Soft light brown sugar - 200 gram
Crunchy peanut butter - 300 gram
Vanilla extract - 1 tea spoon
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares|
- Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a low heat.
- Blitz the biscuits and brown sugar in a a food processor to give fine crumbs.
- Add to melted butter.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix together.
- Tip the mixture into the lined tin and press it down really hard with the back of the spoon.
- Melt the dark chocolate into a small bow (sit the bowl over a pan over simmering water, make sure that the bottom of the pan does not touch the water or the chocolate may ‘seize’ and go really grainy and stiff)
- Pour over the melted dark chocolate into the tin, tilting the tin back and forth a bit so that the whole thing is evenly covered.
- Melt the milk chocolate, pour over the tin at different places, make swirls with a spoon.
- Pop in the fridge for 2 hours to firm up.
- Once the chocolate is set, remove it from the fridge. Lift it out of the tin with the help of the baking parchment.
- Use a sharp knife to divide it into squares.